Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stage Life

It is been so long i 've been on stage performing (not that i always do a performance dulu2) but last night, i have the chance to perform.. Well, not performing actually, more to singing competition. I entered the competition is not because I want to, tapi my aunt insist me to participate since she needs a duet partner. So, dengan latihan yang ala kadar, praktis nyanyi lagu 2-3 kali, we manage to perform well last night and we actually end up at 1st place.

Last night experience really made me reminisce about my life back in university. Having fun with Senandika, perform on stage, be an MC for any program.. etc. I was never afraid being on stage but now, i dont think i have the courage as i had it before.

Sometimes, its a good thing actually. I took it as a sign that I should move on my life. Having fun and happy with what you are doing is good but having great impact and profitable outcomes to life is better.

Life is not like the stage performance, having the chance to play several rolls and character. Life is more realistic, you can only be no one but yourself and improving yourself will ensure your survival in this real world.

Stage life? Yes and now im on a better one. The real one.

5 comments:

  1. yo..lawa ba ko punya blog ni..bole aku tiru? hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pak Mat (ahaha can't stop myself from calling u by this name)
    Nice blog, keep it up!!! ;)

    Congrats jugak sbb dpn no.1 .. tu lah pakmat.. latihan ala kadar pon still leh dpt no. 1.. you got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @noi: haha, nasib ja ba kali tu. talent biasa2 ja pn.

    @nyda: hey gadis manis.. rindu kamu jga, hahaha..

    ReplyDelete